Have you ever considered how much more exciting and healthier your life would be if you could shed your excess weight? Find out if the Weight Destroyer Program can help you with that..
Getting rid of extra fat not only saves you from a number of debilitating health issues, increases your confidence and makes you more attractive but also improves your general wellness and outlook on life.
With a wide range of weight loss products being marketed nowadays like the Venus Factor, it is imperative for consumers to know which one will work best for them and whether there is any substance behind its claims.
The Weight Destroyer Program is one of the newer entrants in the realm of weight loss regimens and makes bold claims. Hence we had our share of doubts about the authenticity and effectiveness of the this product before we gave it a try.
Through this review, we aim to study how efficiently the program can make you lose weight and possibly even more important, how well it performs in keeping the lost weight permanently off. I’m most certain that you are looking for a permanent change and not for the next diet that will excite you with a temporary loss of weight while it will disappoint you massively once you regain the lost weight.
How Weight Destroyer Program helps you lose weight
As the name suggests, the Weight Destroyer Program is directed towards individuals who want to achieve a leaner body. Even though it takes an untraditional route to lose excess weight, the results start showing much sooner than any other fitness routine available.
The program taps into the concept of burning fat by increasing the body’s core temperature. While this idea may seem unheard of, scientists have been talking about with particular interest since the last few years. This is evident from the various studies that have been conducted in order to understand the correlation between metabolic rate and body core temperature.
Transactions of the American Clinical and Climatological Association (2009)
This paper studies and highlights the role that a person’s capability to sustain core temperature plays in losing or gaining weight. The study infers that a lower body temperature could be a key factor as to why the metabolism of an obese person fails to burn a larger number of calories.
The Journal of Clinical Investigation (2013)
This research explored the consequence of placing non-indigenous animals in cold surroundings. The results showed that as the animals’ bodies responded to the dip in temperature through shivering, the muscle contractions generated greater heat and burned an increased number of calories.
Weight Destroyer is also based upon the very idea that when ideal levels of body core temperature are reached, it maintains a steady metabolic rate and burns more calories. The scientific research gives reassurance that the Weight Destroyer is based on a solid foundation.
Who is behind the Weight Destroyer Program?
After reading the book and fat burning method it discusses, you would probably think that its author Michael Wren is one of those highly paid celebrity fitness trainers. In reality, however, Wren’s expertise in this area is based on his own battle with obesity.
Having reached the point of no return at one time, Wren relates to the obesity puts individuals through on a daily basis. He believes that if this regimen could help a severe case like his, it could also offer hope to others in the situation in which he once was. The Weight Destroyer Program is Wren’s way of sharing the secret to his success.
Or at least that is what the people behind the Weight Destroyer Program want you to believe..
Wren is probably not his real name and the core of this weight loss program isn’t really a secret either. It is based on scientific research conducted quite some years ago. It is quite possible that his story might be a bit altered as well to make the story more interesting. It is just way too commercially put together for my taste.
What the Weight Destroyer Program has to offer
Weight Destroyer Program is a 124 page book that can be downloaded as a PDF file. It provides the reader with a thorough background in how the human body operates and the reasons why people are overweight.
The Weight Destroyer Program begins by discussing what it means to have a healthy weight or to be overweight. It’s helpful that the book points out that the ideal of our current society, of being extremely skinny, is not necessarily healthy. You don’t want to be either underweight or overweight, but to find the right balance.
The book then goes on to discuss the relationship between digestion, metabolism, your immune system and your weight. In order to enjoy good health, you must understand how digestion works and how all of the essential food groups -carbohydrates, proteins and fats all contribute to a healthy metabolism. That’s why diets that have you exclude entire food groups, such as fats or carbs, don’t work in the long run.
One of the most useful parts of Weight Destroyer Program is the section that explains the limitations of conventional diets and why they don’t help people to lose weight and keep it off. One problem with most diets is that they leave you feeling hungry, which causes your body temperature and metabolism to slow down. This is the opposite of what you want for weight loss.
Another problem is that most diets show a poor understanding of basic nutrition. For example, many people believe that it’s best to avoid all fats. As Wren explains in this book, many fats, are actually beneficial for your health and even for losing weight. Now let’s look at some of the main pros and cons of Weight Destroyer Program.
- One-time expense. The Weight Destroyer Program is what it is and does not spring any surprise expenses on the consumers. This makes it much more economical than what the other weight loss programs cost in the long run. There is no need to buy nutritional supplements.
- Revolutionary concept. The concept of the weight destroyer can be labeled as revolutionary. Unfortunately it is very questionable if increasing your bodies core temperature will lead to significant weight loss.
- Only for meat-eaters. Since the diet plans and recipes of the Weight Destroyer Program all include meat as the main ingredient, this program is not suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- The book is not geared towards people who want to attain a very athletic or muscular appearance. Since the system only recommends exercising for 30 minutes per week, it probably won’t appeal to people who are obsessed with getting “six pack abs” or looking like a bodybuilder. Instead, the focus is all about health and weight loss.
- Questionable nutrition and schedule. Wren considers low calorie and low carbohydrate diets nothing more than a fad. Through the Weight Destroyer Program, he emphasizes on consuming a nutritionally dense diet. According to Wren, depriving the body of important nutrients – such as fats and carbohydrates – can send the body into a state of withdrawal. Unfortunately, Wren does not succeed in providing you with an easy to follow meal plan. None of the meals contain a portioning which makes your wonder for how many people you just cooked. One thing is clear, if you were to eat those meals alone you would probably gain 5 pounds per day.
- While increasing your core body temperature might help you lose weight it is not very likely that pounds of fat will just melt away. Besides the fact that increasing your body temperature is not that easy to achieve frequently enough.
The end word
The chances that the Weight Destroyer Program will change your life and provide you with an easy to follow, but extremely effective weight loss solutions are slim at best if you would ask me.
The beneficial owner of the weight destroyer program wants you to hit the buy button a bit too badly. There is nothing wrong with trying to sell something but the over the top sales video, combined with the fake name and ebook that lacks essential information makes me very skeptical.
Digital products that can truly help you lose weight are extremely rare and unfortunately often lead to disappointment.
If you are serious about losing weight without having to go crazy in the gym or get crazy cravings, then I suggest you take a close look at Forskolin. It is one of the highest recommended weight loss solutions of the moment. Enjoy your new body!